Friday, August 21, 2009

Help Me Out Here, Would You?






I'm conducting a little experiment. I've written an interesting article on how to predict winning games in less than 30 seconds.

And all I want you to do is click on the link to that article.

Now, don't worry - nothing will happen... there's no tricky stuff, no spam, no viruses, no prizes. You'll simply be taken straight to the article.

Then read it if you want. Otherwise go and feed your cat or do the washing - I don't mind.

Tomorrow I'll tell you why I've done it, and how you've helped me.

And why this action might help you in return!

Here's the link:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Predict-Winning-Lottery-Games-in-30-Seconds&id=1446349

If the link's broken or you can't get there, try this link to the Ezine Articles page.

Thanks!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend