Sunday, August 09, 2009

9 Ways To Launch Your Lottery Winning To A New Level






The difference between winning - or not - is often down to the amount of specialized knowledge you have.

If you've been using your family birth dates to set your numbers, grouping your numbers in a particular pattern on your ticket, or using the computer's quick picks - I've got 9 secrets to share that will rapidly boost your odds.

These are the more common questions I get asked. Here's my answers on how to get more out of the lottery:



1) "I want to win more often."

Hey, you are not alone here! Obviously you can play more often, but don't make the mistake that most people do... they play with less lines or fewer tickets. You should always try to play with the maximum number of lines you can afford each time. Wait a month if you need to, so you can get the maximum number of tickets. If you want to see how you can play 4,200 lines for the same price as 14 lines, go here: http://www.silverlotto.com/winnerscircle.htm



2) "How can I get faster results?"

Concentrate on one game only. You won't have the same success if you dilute your money over several games. A single-minded purpose is the secret of many winners.



3) "I need to play less often."

Players who ask me this question usually aren't winning as much as they had hoped. So they figure by playing less they will cut down the amount of money they're spending. Well, the only way you can play less often - and maintain a winning advantage - is to increase the number of lines/tickets you play in each game, but play fewer games.



4) "I want more winning consistency."

I developed the Lotto-80 system just for that. It predicts when you should play, with a simple red and green 'traffic light' system: http://www.lotto-80.com



5) "I want to increase my winning amounts."

One way is to enter the games that have higher payouts. But of course this generally means that they have lower win odds because they have larger number selections and balls. I generally don't recommend that you play the large ball/number games unless you use my systems developed especially for that.



6) "I want to spend less when I play."

Money tight at the moment? My Systems are designed so that you can play a small number of lines and still have an excellent chance of reducing your odds. There is no set number or situation, but what the system does is bring you into the area of high wins for very little money.



7) "I want an ironclad guarantee of a big win."

It's strange how many people ask me this. You need to realize that no lottery system can ever guarantee you wins of any kind. However, the odds of winning with my systems are far higher than anywhere else, and I back it up with a Double Money-Back Guarantee.



8) "I want to stop losing money when I play."

There is no such thing as a loss in my world. Because you never 'lose' money... you are simply paying for the privilege of entering the game, just like paying at the turnstile to get into a football match. But you can reduce your outgoings by:

a) playing less often.
b) spending less in each game.
c) playing only on paper.

Of course, none of these solutions will actually help you win more. You have to balance up how much you're prepared to lose before the odds turn in your favor.



9) "I want happiness after my payout."

When you read about lottery winners, you'll find some of them have discovered that a huge amount of money doesn't bring happiness. It's not the amount of money though... it is generally because they are not used to handling large sums. The answer for you:

  • a) Start planning now, on paper, exactly how you intend to spend your winnings. The more concrete your plan, the fewer problems you'll have once the Big Check appears in your bank.

  • b) Give most of your win to charity! Before you say I'm crazy, think about it... first of all you won't have people/family/friends extorting or clamoring for your money - because you won't have very much to give them. Secondly, you will have tremendous satisfaction if the cause is a good one. And you'll have no money worries for you either... if you keep enough to pay off your bills and invest in a small business franchise, investment or property to give you an income for the rest of your life.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]