Saturday, August 15, 2009

Did You Win The Lottery Yesterday?






Did you win anything yesterday?

Another question... Did you play?

You would be astonished at the many people who haven't committed real funds to buying tickets, and who lose out big time.

They've read my website, paid the tiny price for my Silver Lotto System - but haven't bought the tickets!

They played on paper, or didn't get round to it.

Watch what happens.

The following testimonies from Silverites ( Silver Lotto System owners) tell their own story:


---
I am sorry to say that I had all 5 numbers for the Illinois Little Lotto last Thursday and did not play unfortunately... resulting in my not winning the $175,000 pot.
Larry C.
---
I failed to play on Wed, but my numbers would have won a ticket with 5 out of 6 numbers and a couple of 3's!!
Rosalind D.
---
I missed a drawing which 5 of 6 numbers were picked in your pick 52 list that I downloaded. I keep telling myself why didn't I play these numbers.
Al A.
---
I ran a simulation using the whole history of the Virginia Mega Millions Lottery, and it turns out that your system HIT the jackpot back in 7/7/2000.
Jose L.
---
My friend, who I left the copy of your system at her house, who also helped me calculate the numbers in your system, called me yesterday, Thanksgiving day, screaming I had 5 numbers in the system that paid $5,000.00. I informed her that I didn't play the numbers, even though I had planned to play them for myself, instead, I left the numbers in my office.
Charles J.
---
I wish I would have known about your lotto-80 site earlier. I received the log in today, had I received it yesterday, I would have won just under $2,200 on Oz Lotto.
Angela A.
---
Friday night I had my husband choose numbers to fill out a Powerball profile so that I could see if I could be successful creating a profile myself. That profile also had 4 numbers on one of the Profile lines and 3 lines with just the Powerball, so there would have been a total of 4 winners on that Profile chart. This proves to me that absolutely anyone can use your system.
Mary J.
---
I checked the Canadian lotto 6/49 result and I matched 5 out of 6 winning numbers and another line of 3 out of 6 winning numbers. Had I bought my tickets yesterday I would be collecting a cheque for more than $2,150 dollars on Monday morning. This is the easiest and best lotto system I have ever come across I highly recommend it to any one.
Owen G.
---
With 18 hits, all 3 number calls in our 7/49 draw system but @ various positions (lines) on cards, would have won me R461.00 A 15.68% return.
Cobus V.
---
The other surprise was that the winning numbers were in the very first line of Profile 1 which I compiled using my own numbers. Had I entered the Oz Tues draw we would have had 4 correct numbers.
Mary D.
---
I already tested it and found the system does, in fact produce winners or wins, if you prefer. The first Super Lotto Plus drawing win after my purchase did it for me.
Anthony C.
---
I also forgot to tell you that if I was using the number selections based on your systems number selection methods I would of won $120.80...
Jason M.
---
I did the profiles based on the numbers I chose and compared it with the past winning results all I can say is WOW!!!! Of all the systems I have used yours so far is the best.
Marsha G.
---
I would have won Second Division in a major Lottery Draw if I had have purchased this system a week earlier!
Vanessa F.
---

There are many more like these - along with many successful winner stories too.

But the moral of this particular story is quite clear... you MUST play each and every time, without fail.

You simply can't afford to lose winning opportunities as they all did here.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]