Thursday, August 13, 2009






Just a quick reminder that I have decided to
permanently withdraw the Lotto Mini-Websites
on the weekend. That doesn't give you much time.

---

My wife is talking to our daughter in another country right now. I can hear her laughing on the phone in the next room.

It's a very powerful moment.

Our daughter has been overseas for the last two years, but we have been able to visit her quite frequently. And she has been back home a few times as well.

But without the wherewithal to do this... the cold hard cash needed for the airline tickets... we would be reduced to talking by Skype or phone.

And it's never the same as face-to-face.

I can't begin to tell you how important it is to be able to do WHAT you want, WHEN you want.

And in our fast, commercial, money oriented world - there's no substitute for full control over what you want to do. There are no shortcuts when it comes to travel.

You simple need to have enough money to make it happen.

It's these kind of advantages that money brings... connecting with family and helping people out, that makes a lottery winning essential.

What could you do with $100k for example?

---
"Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System
and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the
biggest amount I've won since I bought your
systems..."
Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---


As the film star Mae West used to say, "I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better." It's exactly the same for everyone.

Get rich with my lottery systems. You'll never regret it.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]