Thursday, August 20, 2009

Good Lottery Winning Tips I Often Don't Reveal To You






After a while, I collect some interesting information - benefits for you - that I can't plug into just any newsletter.

Here's a small collection of odd bits and pieces you might be interested in:

- Whenever you order a Lotto-80 System, I give you an extra MONTH's free membership time.

- Not only that, but I always top up the Lotto-80 System membership date to the end of that free month.

- And when you are a regular customer of mine, I also reward you when you re-subscribe to your Lotto-80 System, and usually give you extra time again for your membership.

- If you're not getting email replies from me, make sure you are not using the following hosts or are whitelisting my email address: G-mail, AOL, earthlink. They have strange blocking filters which are messing with your acceptance rate. I suggest you get a Yahoo! or Hotmail account and check it regularly.

- My Support pages are the most extensive you'll find anywhere. You don't need to worry about finding an answer to anything - just go to http://www.askKenSilver.com and it'll probably be there.

- I rarely promote other businesses these days, as I find most don't live up to their promises. But one that does - and many readers buy consistently from me, is http://www.kensilver.com/jk.htm. I use many of the methods in it.

Of course, the best tips to get started in lotto are here: http://www.silverlotto.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]