Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Reverse Secret For Winning Lotto






The net now has approximately 188 million websites, according to www.netcraft.com.

That's more information than anyone will ever be able to read in their lifetime.

(Not that you'd want to read it all... there's a lot of rubbish out there!)

How many of those are lotto systems, do you think?

There are surprisingly few - maybe a hundred or less if you take out the fraudulent sites, the overstated winnings, the blatant copies of my Silver Lotto System, and those other systems based on made-up testimonies.

So there's really only a handful left.

Why is that?

Why - with all the shared knowledge we have on this planet - are there so few systems that claim to get you winning lotto?

And why is mine at the top of that heap?

I tell my wife it's because I'm a genius, but she doesn't believe me either :)

The fact is, the others try to calculate *winning* numbers.

They try to pick numbers based on past selections - a history of winnings if you will. Hot and cold numbers. Numbers due.

They use weird terms like frequency and recency... all designed to confuse you and take your money.

And they fail miserably in getting you the results you want.

So how do you cut through the glut of useless systems?

Think outside the box.

My system works the other way - backwards, like this:

Instead of picking the winning numbers, I pick the failures... the numbers and number combinations which will never get selected. My research identifies and pinpoints most of those number selections.

And I identify almost 99% of all numbers... leaving you with just 1% to sort from.

And I tell you how to do that too!

No-one else does this or even comes close.

Once you get my system I explain it fully.

You'll understand when you read it, like Robert - whose relatives won the grand sum of $281,183,09:

---
Dear Ken,
I'm writing to advise you that my aunt and uncle won a major prize in our Tattslotto on Saturday night. They are still getting over the shock and are deciding what to do with their win. When I talked to them yesterday my auntie says she bought your silver lotto system last week and this was the first one they had entered using it. I'm sure they'll contact you but I thought you would like to know about their success. Details: 1 of 10 winners in TattsLotto Draw 2117: Won $281,183,09 share.

Robert Welan
---

Then I back it up with 1,000's of successful, independent testimonies (from $3.2 million) that prove my system works.

You won't find that ironclad certainty on most other system websites.

Like the millions of useless websites out there, there are also millions of useless numbers in lotto.

The secret is knowing which to discard to get the winning combinations.

Ready to start?








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]