Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Horse-Drawn Selling Method






A few minutes ago I was ready to buy a book online. I thought it would help me, even though it was written by an expert in the same field as me.

I often do that, because I have trained myself to extract value from everything I read. It was a cheapie - barely 10 bucks, but I thought it could be worth it. And since I had read a lot about this guy and followed his blog and newsletters, it seemed a no-brainer purchase.

Sooo, I dutifully clicked through the form. I filled out my name and address. I filled out my phone number. I filled in my cat's name. I filled in my height (I'm a little taller than Tom Cruise by the way). I filled in my second cousin's reading habits. I filled in our weather (sunny, 16 degrees C here at 7.40am).

In fact, I spent good time filling in every blank I could find. Then...

"Click to Order."

Imagine my surprise - on the next screen I was informed that the book was a real one. Paper pages.

Whaat! Who sends real books these days?

Then the second shock. The shipping cost was almost twice the price of the book.

Now, I don't know about you, but to pay twice the price and wait maybe 20-25 days for paper-based information was not for me.

That guy lost a sale.

But I learned from the experience. (See - you can always learn something!)

And immediately I went back to my own multiple sites and made sure I wasn't sending anything by ole fashioned horse-drawn mail.

I made sure that everyone could get my products instantly, without the fuss and palaver I had to go through with my purchase. And I'm still working on it... making the buying experience as easy and quick as possible for you.

For I am of the future.

I am a closet futurist, living my dream of working through thin air and making a fortune. And it means being truly digital right through.

Now, there's one little squinty problem with my instant empire. Only one. At the moment my PRO System Custom Profiles take a couple of days to send to you, even though they come in the incredibly easy-to-open PDF form over the net.

That's because I do them by hand, individually. You know that because the rows are crooked, a little higgledy-piggledy.

When I have spare time, I can pre-write them and have them stacked up ready to go. This is what I'm working on right now - to be able to send them to you instantly sometime soon.

In the meantime, I hope you can be a bit more patient than I was with this guy's slowboat book buying offer.

But don't let my slowness put you off getting the Silver Lotto PRO System. You need the information to get winning straight away, like Fiona:

---
Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto
System and the clever Lotto-80 system.
Its been the biggest amount I've won
since I bought your systems...

Fiona.B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---

Go go go digital delivery!: http://www.silverlottopro.com









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]