Tuesday, August 11, 2009

How To WIn The Lottery And Quit Your Job






I love this story...

Mega Millions winner David Sneath left his job in a Ford Motor Co. parts warehouse pretty quickly - once he discovered he had won a $136 million dollar jackpot.

After going to the downtown state lottery headquarters to pick up his first $1 million check, he returned to work and yelled out to the boss, "I'm out of here," he said.

I can imagine the look on his boss's face.

How long would it take you to quit your job?

Instantly, like David?

When I was employed... (and, as I'm fond of saying - never again)... I used to daydream a lot about giving up my job.

I still remember the day I quit, even after all these years.

It was an enormous relief, like a huge load had shifted off my shoulders. I wasn't born to be an employee.

And the feeling of utter freedom has stayed with me - even after all these years.

You may be a little nervous about giving up your day job... many people are. Most people like the security of a regular paycheck.

Of course, when you win big in your lottery, you won't have to worry about security any longer.

But until then you need to throw as much money at your game as possible to accelerate the winning process, so you can free yourself forever from the chains of a J.O.B. (Just Over Broke).

You can do this in a couple of ways.

Use my system. Some winners have managed to buy the tickets perpetually, without spending a penny more like Cheryl here:

---
Week 1 - spent $40 - won $54
Week 2 - spent $60 - won $232 (my tickets were free from this point!)
Week 3 - spent $30 - won $128
Week 4 - spent $30 - won $12
Week 5 - spent $30 - won $10
Week 6 - spent $30 - won $46
Week 7 - spent $60 - won $612
Week 8 - spent $20 - won $3,300
Week 9 - spent $30 - won $85
Week 10 - spent $60 - won $5
Week 11 - spent $20 - won $210
Week 12 - spent $60 - won $126

Cheryl M.
---


And you can also get your own little business started up while you still hold down your job.

One of the best businesses is to become an affiliate... a reseller of someone else's product.

And of course, that someone else is me.

You can buy a money-creating mini website from me which allows you to sell my products and get a whopping 60% commission from every sale.

But in the next couple of days I'm going to be withdrawing these mini sites - because it's just taking too much time for me to set them up.

Get in quick: http://lottominiwebsite.com

And while you're waiting, cast your eyes over some more winners:
- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... sadly an accident
stopped from buying his winning tickets.
- $100,000 by Phil F.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $5,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]