Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Shocking Truth About Creating Wealth in a Hurry






Just a quick reminder that the 48 hour special for the
Silver Lotto PRO System is almost finished. Get over there quick!



On to today's topic, and a question for you...

Which is best - winning the lottery, or starting a business?

The answer may surprise you.

I've just read a blog from a successful internet marketer. There were about 85 comments below his post. And guess what? Almost all of them stated they were not making any money from the net.

They said the same thing in many different ways:
- "I would like your income" ...
- "Help me get started" ...
- "I've been following your instructions for 18 months and only earn $20/month."

And so on. But it wasn't the guru's fault that he was successful and they were not.

It's actually VERY hard to make a living from the internet.

Only a handful make it big.

Even with the massive explosion of opportunity on the net, most people will fail to make more than a hobbyist living.

The ones who do are the exceptional 1% of all business people. And that includes affiliates, which I'm coming to in a second.

So what's my answer if you can't make a business go?

Invest. Boring word, I know, but let me make it interesting for you with this word...

Lotto.

Yes, 'invest' in lotto.

So why not invest in shares?

Listen, stocks and shares are also a gamble, and you need to be a Warren Buffet... you need a lot of money to invest.

Here's the difference: lotto games only require a few dollars each time.

Investing with my Silver Lotto System and associated products is the BEST way to get a return from your money.

The rewards are higher than any other method. And if you're lucky - they could be instant and huge, like this potential $20 million winner:

---
Hi Ken,
I just want to let you know that your
silver lotto system really works!!!
Few days ago, while checking the profiles
created as per your system against
past winning draws, one of the
combinations hit the jackpot (all
6 numbers) exactly.

John Tay**
joh******@yahoo.com.sg
---


Forget about an online business unless you're going to be a reseller (affiliate).

And if you are, joining my lotto affiliate business is the way to do it... it's better than anything around by a wide margin.

But in my opinion - and I've been in all types of business for decades - playing lotto is the best, most efficient prime earner for your money. The best ROI (Return On Investment) I've ever seen.

How?

Not the way most people play... a few dollars here and there when they feel like it. Your money's mostly wasted that way.

But by using my systems and spending wisely, you have MORE chance of getting a fortune that will solve life's problems than in any other way I know.

Look at this:

---
Ken.
...kept trying the system and 2 weeks
ago won 2nd division powerball $100,000.00...
Thanks Phil..

Phil F.**
pfu****@vtown.com.au
---

Great reward for persistency. So what's stopping you?

Get the Silver Lotto PRO System which combines everything into one giant winning pack for one low special "running out shortly today" price.

Do it now to get ready for this weekend's game.

Then hop over to my Lotto Affiliate Center and get started on your successful affiliate income.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]