Sunday, August 23, 2009

How to Win the Lottery - How $7 Saves You $60 And Makes You Maybe $50 Million






In recent posts I've talked about getting value for your money with ROI (Return On Investment).

Now, don't click off, because I'm not going to bore you with figures or jargon.

In fact, this is probably the only lotto newsletter on the planet that stays away from figures and numbers... because that's not what I'm here for.

My system has figured out the winning combinations for you. Now all we need talk about is how you take advantage of it.

If you remember back a while, I said that the lottery is the world's greatest ROI because you only spend a fraction of the winning amount on the 'entrance fee.'

You spend say $1600 in a year or less, and maybe get back $50,000,000.

Look, you'll never get that massive return anywhere.

But understand that this entrance fee - the cost of your lotto tickets each week - is the only way you're going to ever get a win.

So I cannot understand why some players still say they have 'lost' their money when they buy tickets and don't win.

They don't figure that without entering and paying the entrance fee, there is NO GAME!

It's like going without food and wondering why you're getting thinner. Like clicking on the internet button and wondering why you don't get on the net, because you didn't pay the hosting fee. Like running out of petrol on the freeway because you didn't pay for gas to fill your tank.

Got that now? You need to be in to win.

Great, now I'm going to get you thinking about something else...

A reader emailed me and said: "Ken, is the $7.95-a-month Lotto-80 System going to help me win?"

The answer is obviously yes. I don't know WHEN it will help you win... no-one knows that. And if they claim that they do, run the other way clutching your wallet close to you. Nobody can predict winning numbers.

But the point of this question - and my answer, is this:

Let's say you had $20 a week to play lotto.

And because of the unpredictability of numbers, let's say only 1 week in 4 gave the winning pattern that matched your Silver Lotto System numbers.

The other 3 weeks are truly a big miss. Playing those would be throwing your dollars away.

Wouldn't you spend $7.95 a month to know which of those 4 week are going to give you the most productive number combinations.

In other words, wouldn't you prefer to spend almost $8 to save $60 ($20 x 3 weeks)?

That makes sense, doesn't it!

So don't ever talk about losing again. It's just the price you pay to gain entrance to this magnificent-money-making-million-dollar-monster with an unbelievable ROI... that we call lotto!

Get going! This will help you like crazy: http://www.lotto-80.com

Just like Stephanie's almost lucky strike:

---
Ken,
After purchasing both your Silver Lotto
System and your Lotto 80, I bided my time
with my chosen numbers, waited until I
had the "green" light, and won $450US...
This was only my first run!! Can you imagine
the excitement of discovering you've matched
4 out of 5 numbers. 1 more number and I
would have been $750,000 richer.
This system is awesome!
Best Regards,

Stephanie B.
mf_******@yahoo.com
---

Get it here: http://www.lotto-80.com









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]