Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Biggest Mistake Buyers Make






Received this e-mail from Gabriel W. this morning:

"Ken,
Love your system! However, if I
used every line as you suggest,
it's going to cost me a fortune.
I don't have that kind of money.
What can I do here?"
Gabriel W.


Gabriel, a lot of people ask that question. Maybe I don't make it clear enough that my system works on any budget.

You can spend as little as you like - or right up to the limit. It's your choice.

Even a couple of dollars a game played with the Silver Lotto System will give you a hugely improved result compared to getting a few quick pick tickets from the machine.

You don't have to spend up to the limit.

I recognize that many people preferred to play frequently, but can't afford to play the full system each time.

It's quite okay.

---
"I Won Every Week For 4 MONTHS!"

"Ken,
I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00,
$50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just
once but many times... I won every
week for four months on Powerball.
It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM
WORKS.
Thank you"

- Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
---








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]