Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This Lottery Printer Software Will Save You A Little Time






Want to speed up filling out your ticket?

I've just come across a program where you put your tickets in your home printer and it will mark your tickets quickly - and automatically.

I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but you should take a look... seems it'll save you a lot of time.

But don't forget - when you buy any of my lotto systems, you only need to fill out the tickets once, ever. So this program would really be more useful for other systems which require you to fill out new tickets each game. Ummm, do you really want to do that?

Go here anyway: http://www.silverlotto.com/lottoprinter.htm








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

Get a brief email whenever I make a new post

>> Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post to a friend