Friday, May 01, 2009

The Rustle Of Paper





Maybe this is the first time you've wanted to buy on the net, and perhaps you are a little nervous about entrusting your credit card details to me.

Or perhaps you don't have a credit card. Many people don't.

Well, I have the perfect answer for you...

You can now pay me by cash, bank check, money order or postal note.

Yup, paper is back!

Here's the link for mail payments:

Just remember - my bank won't accept personal checks, so make sure you get a bank check.

By the way, there's no need to be worried about paying by credit card... we've been successfully processing them for tens of thousands of Silverites (buyers of my systems) since 1995.

And get this - not a single one has ever been compromised.

Not one. 

I have a 100% reliability reputation, and I aim to keep it that way.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. Here's the link again. Get rustling that paper!: http://www.silverlotto.com/mail.htm


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend