Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why Am I Selling A Lottery System Instead Of Winning?





Here's a common question, mainly asked by people who don't know me that well...

"Ken, why are you selling a system for winning the lottery, instead of keeping it all to yourself?"

I understand why people ask this.

It's a bit like wondering why psychics don't use their 'secret' powers to win vast sums on horse racing or the lottery.

Well, as we all know, psychics don't know any more than you or I.

But here's the answer. 

I do win, and I win often.

So why aren't I just resting on my laurels, putting up my feet, cruising the world? 

Why am I still selling my system even after making a six figure sum each year?

Well, for a start, a million bucks doesn't go that far today.

Before you laugh and click away, here's why - a little-known fact... 

I give 50% of my fortune away to deserving causes.

But:
- Not to buskers in the street. 
- Not to my family. 
- Not to cure global famine.
- Not to help find world peace.

No, I give half of my income to resellers of my systems

Affiliates, as they're popularly known on the net.

Does that surprise you? 

That maybe living next door to you, or down the street - there's a guy or gal making a portion of $500,000 a year from my products?

Why do I do it?

Because the more they sell, the more we all benefit. I help them increase their income, and mine goes up too. We're in this together.

I call it the "5 Minute Fortune" system.

The most remarkable part of this profitable affiliate product is that it's cheap and easy. 

You only spend 5 minutes updating a week - or each day if you want to accelerate your sales. Don't even need your own website. 

And it costs you nothing to run. Nothing, ever!

You can operate it anywhere in the world.

You just follow my step-by-step instructions in what I believe is the most foolproof income generation machine available.

And the cost of entry is a stupidly low $39.95.

That's all. After that it costs you nothing to run.

And we split a portion of half-a-milllion buckaroos between us each year.

I can't believe why the world is not snapping my product up like a herd of gophers on a golf course.

It's the easiest automatic income generator I've ever seen. And I made it.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend