Monday, May 04, 2009

The Milllion-Dollar Lotto Multiplier





In today's tough climate I'm constantly searching for ways to reduce the amount you pay for your tickets.

I've already given you plenty of ways to do that - see this post that will jolt your spending way down.

In one way, the Winner's Circle is the perfect solution.

You get the equivalent of 14 lines for the price of 4,200 lines. That's a massive saving.

The best way to reduce your spending on lotto is to use a system that works.

Work it out...

My PRO system gets me up to 99% success rate. 

So you could say that I'm saving 99% of my weekly game investment.

In fact, for Saturday's game just past, I've counted 7 winning lines. I'm looking forward to getting down to the lotto store this afternoon to check my tickets and see exactly what I've won.

Now, when you use the power of my 99% multiplier, and spend $50 a game - you're getting the mathematical equivalent of spending only 50c.

I call it a million-dollar multiplier.

The success rate of my system multiplies the power of your greenbacks many times.

And when you play a game like Powerball, the leverage is immense.

This Wednesday's jackpot is a whopping $92 milllion.

How would you feel about winning that?

It's a very tempting prize.

Let's face it, this $90+ milllion is the amount that takes the top 100 earners of the world a lifetime to achieve. And they do it by buying, selling, dealing, traveling and getting labeled a workaholic for 50 years of their life.

You could do it with 30 minutes work by just transferring numbers to your Powerball tickets.

Or you could let the Winner's Circle put you in the lottery game for a tiny investment and no work. 

Either way is designed to multiply your milllions!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend