Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Instant Lottery Profits Possible?





There's nothing like a quick winning even before you've had a coffee. 

Got this email just now, and before you laugh at the amount, keep reading to see why it's a truly remarkable occurrence...

---
Hello Ken,
I received the Silver Lotto Pro Profiles 
today and while I was waiting for the 
Lotto-80 I filled out my Lotto cards. 
I was very anxious to get started so I 
decided to bet 20 lines from Profile One. 
I could hardly believe it when I checked 
the results and found that I had matched 
5 of 6 numbers on the Oregon Megabucks. 
That was worth $805.80. Can you believe 
this? My very first bet after receiving 
your system!!!  Many, many thanks for 
a great system.

George H
gn********@comcast.net
---

While the amount is small, it proves again and again that my Silver Lotto System WILL come through for you on that 8 out of 10 games, like Webster here too:

---
Hello Ken, Add me to your winners list!! 
I won $236 in my second game, and this is 
after getting nothing for years playing 
lotto my way. I'm truly amazed and I can't 
wait until the Big one you keep talking 
about comes this way. You'r Silver Lotto 
System beats them all.

Webster M. USA
---

What this proves is the workability of my Silver Lotto System. I've always promoted my wins in 8 out of 10 games, but this constant winning is the marvelous advantage of my systems.

The only part I don't have any control over is the amount.

Get playing now with my systems - the weekend's game is only a few hours away!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend