Thursday, May 28, 2009

Currency Rate Makes Lottery Price Increase Inevitable





I've mentioned before how my low prices are dependent on the currency exchange rate.

Well, I won't bore you with that now, but I need to tell you that the rates have risen 25% since the 'good old days'. 

It looks like I'm going to have to put prices up across the board if things get any worse.

Don't second-guess me or the economy. 

Get in now and buy up quick before I'm forced to act...

Start with my '8 wins from 10 games' Silver Lotto System... still the lottery best-seller since 1991. 

And if you are a Canadian player, there's over $100 off deal going right now.






Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend