Saturday, May 02, 2009

How To Tell A Fake





I was flipping through some exotic car reviews this morning.

And there was a review of a Mercedes SLR, one of the cars I have my eyes on for a future purchase.

But here was a strange thing... the 'owner' said that the price of gas made his V8 super car very expensive to run.

My BS antennae pricked up.

I knew he was a fake.

Because owners of million dollar-plus cars don't worry about petrol costs. It's the last thing in their buying decision.

One of my cars - a Mercedes SL600, a 5.5 liter V12 - only does 8-12mpg. That's because I like to go fast :)

But since petrol is the least of this car's hefty running costs, I hardly think about it at all.

That's because I'm a genuine owner with the correct mindset for my purchase.

It's the same when you look at some lottery system websites and see many winners with multi-million dollar winnings. 

In one, five winners were each getting $30-50 milllion from their system. That is an enormous coincidence.

I think - nay, I KNOW - that these testimonials are made up.

Stupidly false in fact. 

Take a look over my testimonials. You can tell none of them are made up - it's illegal to do that anyway.

While I've got a $3.2 Milllion winner, the rest range from $500,000 down. Nothing startling here.

But here's the key point...

There are hundreds of winners using my systems.

And this large number is the best example of a winning system that I know.

Because it means that the system works, and works consistantly.

It's not some flash in the pan, bouyed up with fake testimonials. Every one of these statements show that real people are winning... some winning big, many winning often.

So who would you rather believe? The big boys with a few made-ups, or a system that has successfully helped thousands win over a decade and a half?

Over to you!







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend