Thursday, May 14, 2009

How Badly Do You Want To Win The Lottery?





Did you know that USA President Barack Obama spent 21 months and raised over $600 million for his successful race to the White House?

How badly do you think he wanted to win?

Just think - if he lost, that enormous lump of money would be gone forever. 

But no-one in his team would cry over it.

Because - like lotto, it is an ENTRY cost. 

Without it, maybe Barack Obama would have lost forever the chance to become the most powerful leader on earth.

Let's get back to you.

As you plunk your $5 down on the lotto counter, do you ever ask yourself how badly you want the USA Powerball $150 million that's on offer this week?

Is your contribution - your entry fee - reflecting the intense desire you have to grab that major prize... to start a life of luxury and ease, free from worries... that you have only dreamed about?

I thought not.

You'll have to do better than $5.

In the many success story testimonials I get, there is one thing that stands out.

They WANT to win. Against all odds they plug on and eventually succeed...

---
Hi Ken
Remember I told you that I recently lost my job? 
Well I bought your silver lotto system a few days 
ago and it paid off. I spent $30 on our 6/49 draw 
and 5 of my numbers paid for $1,889.40 and I also 
got 4 numbers for $68.40 a grand total of $1,957.80. 
Amazing system! This is far more than I have ever 
won using the wheeling system. Thanks again Ken 
for your great system, support and quick responses...
Don Kellough, Canada
---

...Holy Smokes Ken.
I just checked my numbers and I got 5 numbers again 
for another $2,463 for the December 22nd draw. Last 
weekend December 17 I won $1,957.80. This could 
become a full-time job for me. That's a total of 
$4420.80 in one week.

Don Kellough, Canada
---

These are small wins, but they show you a bigger picture... that my systems get you consistently winning if you keep playing.

Now start your own success story.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver



>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend