Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Mother-In-Law's Surprise Purchase





I took my mother-in-law to buy a new bed today.

She's 95 this year.

She bought her last bed over 45 years ago.

Despite its age, it was in good condition. 

Like her.

But, as you know, getting a good night's rest has changed a lot with today's new technology and advances.

So she tested three beds, and bought the most expensive one.

One that should last her a lifetime.

But it was her words to me - as we walked out of the showroom to the car park, that really made me think.

"You know Ken," she said, as she made her way round to the side of my Lexus, "All my life I've bought cheaply, but it's time for a change. I've got the money now... why shouldn't I have the best!"

As I looked at the sprightly woman who many people assume is barely out of her 70's, I thought - what a waste.

After almost a century of living frugally and modestly, she was only now able to taste the better side of living. At 95.

For her, luxury was only possible now at the 'wrong' end of her life... compressed in the short few years she has left.

A waste.

It was a wake-up call for me in other ways.

Because I read almost daily of elderly people who haven't found any way to live beyond the tiny income from superannuation or government handouts.

Their lost opportunities have left them with a life of regret.

Whatever your age or circumstances, it is ESSENTIAL that you prepare now to make your future as comfortable as possible.

And you should do it by increasing your lottery investment.

Sure, you should be sensible. Don't give up your savings plan or employee fund.

But redouble your effort to grab your future and make it a terrific experience filled with luxury, travel and friends.

Instead of regrets, debts and a day-to-day existence.

There's no way on the face of the earth that has the potential to change your life so dramatically as a giant winning from the world's lotto games.

$192 milllion in tomorrow's Powerball, for example.

Just think how that win will affect your daily life.

Don't make excuses.

It CAN be done if you choose a life of ease over poverty.

And unlike my aging mother-in-law, you can get an early chance to live a happy, fulfilled life filled with things you want, now.

Don't delay your decision. Get started and start living today.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. By the way, my wife would have normally gone with her mother to buy the bed. But she's overseas in Sydney for a week, living the high life with our daughter. We can fund our freedom lifestyle.  Many people can't. You should start here now to make a better life for yourself.


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend