Sunday, May 31, 2009

Impending Doom In 2012...





Impending doom coming 2012...?

Nothing like a negative subject heading to make you sit up - and update your will :)

This bombshell comes from a Fox News interview I watched this morning, featuring the man who predicted numerous bad-news events including the 1987 stock market crash, Gerald Celente.

Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, forecasts a grim time for America, with food riots, tax rebellions (hey, I'm there!) and job marches.

Whether he's right or not... and much prediction is self fulfilling anyway if you believe in it strongly enough - I want to offset it with some good news.

Here's a couple bonuses that will cheer you up:

- Whenever you order a Lotto-80 System membership, I increase the expiry date of your membership by one month. Every membership gets a free month's subscription, no matter what term you select.

- I reward you again when you either subscribe or re-subscribe to my Lotto-80 System. Whatever day of the month you subscribe, I extend it to the end of your month's membership. For example, if you made a new subscription now, at the beginning of the month, then you'll get almost 2 free months from me. I know that's crazy, so do it before I come to my senses: http://www.lotto-80.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. In the interview I saw this morning (not the one shown above) Gerald says his personal solution to the upcoming problems is to buy gold and sell quality products. I believe a better bet is to ramp up your lottery ticket buying!


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend