Thursday, January 03, 2013

Why I Changed My Car Last Week, And How A Lottery Winning Can Give You More Than Stuff






Many expensive cars are only held by their rich owners for a short time. 

I noticed this as I was sitting in an Aston Martin Vantage a while back. 

It was for sale yet was just one year old. 

I asked the car dealer exactly why that was.

"Oh, my business partner is the owner, he had always wanted one," said the dealer, "and now that he's used it, he is after something else."

Imagine being bored with an item and having the funds to be able to change it, however spoilt that seems to be to the rest of us.

Here's why I changed my own car last week. 

But not for the same reason.

And I tell you what is essential whether you win money or give it away.

Go here to read:"Nobody Tells You That You Don't Suit Money" at thelottolife.com



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com


And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver