Saturday, January 19, 2013

Suspicious 40 Year-Old Man Writes About Getting A Decent Lottery Win Before Retirement






David emailed me: 

"Ken, I'm suspicious about your prices. They are too low for lotto software that promises a huge win each time. BTW Ive got another 20 years before retirement and I want a winfall to help me through."

Hi David, first - it's not software. 

It's a simpler way of filling your tickets that is far more effective - and you only fill them once in your lifetime.

I don't ever promise huge wins either.

Though many of our Silverites have won big.

Others and I get up to 98% win rate. 

I sometimes get up to a dozen winning tickets in each game... 22 has been my recent record.

As for the price, I thought very hard about what price to set it at all those years ago. 

And yes, it's been the same low price for many years.

I kept it low for two reasons.

Find out why here: "Suspicious 40 Year-Old Man Writes..." at thelottolife.com



Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site under most posts at: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver