Saturday, January 26, 2013

My Sunglass Experiment, And How It Affected Playing The Lottery To Win






A while back I thought I had broken a world secret. 

After years of making do with cheap sunglasses, I got worried about the effect they were having on my eyes.

Excessive UV light is the start of a number of eye problems. 

So I decided to buy the best. 

But after sitting on, losing and cracking a small fortune in designer sunglasses, I had a rethink.

My theory was that if you bought the most expensive in the type of goods you wanted, you would be free of problems. 

The problems I talk about are poor quality, bad fit, expensive repairs.

This works for cars (so far!) and many other items.

But I found it didn't work for sunglasses, or the lottery.

Here's why. Read it here: "My Sunglass Experiment..." at thelottolife.com



Want to see if you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver