Friday, January 25, 2013

What Do These Lottery Winners Have In Common That You Can Share?






The Silver Lotto System gets a lot of successful testimonials. 

You'll see them at thelottolife.com/winners as well as the small selection below.

But what do they all have in common? 

Keep reading!...

Ken,
I played your Silver Lottery for 3 weeks and got $75,000 between 2 games. To say I'm amazed is an understatement. My family have just been told and it is like a giant birthday for them. I will be sending my daughter on a trip next weekend and paying the bills too. Thank you again for all your help.
Joan (jw*********@yahoo.com)
---

Ken, ...recently won $500.00 with your system, a few weeks ago and $50,000.00 on Jan. 11... Jeff W. wes****@hotmail.com
---

Dear Ken,
You wonderful man and your splendid system got me $67,000 in the second prize (where I played only half the amount you suggested to me). The pro is what I used and it came up with the numbers easily and in record time! I spent $40 but it was well worth all the spare money I had to win this amazing amount. I have never won a lottery before I used yours.
Cathy K.
(wibb*******yahoo.com)
---

Hey Ken,
...got to hand it to you, the lotto system you invented should be destroyed so only I can use it. I had to share my prize with 3 others which made it only $54,370.00 for me, but Im not complaining...
Jeb G.
(allth************@hotmail.com)
---

Ken,
Who would have thought that when I emptied my wallet in the lotto store that they wouldn't accept my tickets! Because they told they didn't have enough in the till to pay me!! To the tune of $17,800!!! so I had to visit the headquarters for a check and that was an expierience I can tell you.
John Fay
---

Hi Ken,
Your lottery system is a great success with me. Last week I won $21,060 and some change :) The best part was that I have never won anything in my life before this, and have wasted thousands on other useless programs.
Kim S.
(sea*********@yahoo.ca)
---

Dear Ken,
I must be one of yor Dumb customers!! I was after (I think)Powerball Pro like I have for Saturday Lotto in Australia which was ONLY a 25% chance but I said Yes lets have a go and I won 5 Divison 3times!!
Neil J (lin*******@hotmail.com
---

Ken, I couldn't believe what a difference getting a little bit of money has done for our family. I won $100,000, left my job as apartment doorman and started a home-based business. We were always arguing about money, the cost of gas and my one-hour commute to the city each day. It was h*ll. The best thing that ever happened to me was getting that jackpot. 
- Jim Treckil
---

dear Ken,
Once again I got another prize using the lotto80. This time it was all up $27,000.00 from 3 tickets over the last month and I cant thank you enough for the opportunity to get winning tickets all the time.
Deidre S.
---

Hi Ken; I followed your advice... I WON $100,000.00!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works. Regards, Ron 
---

There's many more, including our $3.2 million winner. 

I'll tell you what they have in common here...




Want to see if you won? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver