Friday, January 04, 2013

Here's How I Stopped Buying Losing Lottery Tickets






Over 20 years ago I was sitting in a rented farmhouse trying to figure out how to win the lottery.

It was just a short while after becoming so broke I couldn't even afford $20 to fill my car with petrol.

And one bank had closed my account because I was constantly trying to get my funds earlier by trying another branch.

It was a dark time.

But just a couple of years later I discovered a system that gave me winnings of over $2 million on paper. 

I was set for life.

Or was I?

Many times in later years I would come away from the lotto store with zero winnings. 

The excitement of getting multiple wins in past weeks suddenly dropped as none of my tickets won a cent that week.

This went on for years until suddenly the penny dropped.

Find out why here:"Why I Stopped Buying Lottery Tickets At The Wrong Times..." at thelottolife.com



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com


And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver