Thursday, December 27, 2012

How To Kick Off Your Lottery 2013 With A Ferrari Crash






Reading my city's newspaper just now (yes, I'm still reading last century technology), there was review after review of the year almost gone.

Not much of it was inspiring. 

Murders, deaths, disasters, along with a handful of successes.

This is not how life is meant to be. 

There's no inspiration there and there should be.

Take lotto - every week for months I've won prizes. 

Some games I've won up to 22 prizes in one swoop.

And I tell you about them. 

Just because there are millions of people losing lotto - because they don't use my system - doesn't mean that we have to hear about them.

Stick with the winners, read winning stories like the testimonials on my blog (thelottolife.com), and get inspired for the upcoming year!

Go here to see the Ferrari crash at thelottolife.com



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com


And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver