Friday, January 18, 2013

Do You Use This Computer Shortcut That Most Others Don't?






I'm surprised at the number of people who type out their email address again and again.

I know this because 1 in 50 addresses are wrong, and they bounce back when I sent my information out.

And if you think 1:50 is not a bad ratio, let me tell you that I send A LOT of emails, and that number comes up pretty quick.

The answer is exactly like the way to win the lottery.

And I'll tell you here how to do it...



Want to see if you won this weekend coming? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver