Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I Asked A Searching Lottery Winning Question And Got This Amazing Response






A few posts ago on my Lotto Life blog I asked an interesting question. 

I put it in the form of a poll.

I asked: Will You Play More Lottery Games In 2013? 

(If you haven't taken the poll, why not pop over and do it now?)

The answers were a surprise.

I also clear up some confusion you might have about how much you should spend on tickets.

Read it and take the poll here: "I Asked This Searching Lottery Question..." at thelottolife.com



If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com



Think you won this weekend? Check out your game's winning results here: thelottolife.com/games.

Won something? Tell us by sending your story to manylottowinsATymail.com (replace the AT with a @). It will be added to http://thelottolife.com/winners and your full name and address will never be shared.

And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver