Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winning The Lottery - Why You Need To Weigh Yourself Daily






Since I wrote what I consider to be the best diet book on the planet a few years back, I have been weighing myself every day.

In a minute I'll tell you why this applies to winning the lottery.

But for now let's go with the daily scales workout.

Each morning, before I have my glass of water (to banish dehydration from the night's sleep), or breakfast, I step on the scales in my ensuite bathroom.

If I like what I see, I whistle in the shower. Life is good.

And here's why I do it to help me win the lottery.




And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver