Thursday, January 31, 2013

REVEALED: What The Wealthy Car Dealer Told Me That Helps You Win Lottery






I was driven home recently by the CEO of a prestige car dealership I often bought from. And we got talking.

Then he made a really interesting statement.

He said because his company sold upmarket automobiles, he often saw buyers who were top of their game... CEO's, business owners, investors.

And do you know what surprised him most?

"I get to see a lot of personal financial statements from buyers," he said, as he weaved round the corners of my private road in the new Audi saloon.

"And what surprises me most is how two people in the same kind of business can have real different incomes."

What he was kindly stating was... that in any job or business, there are winners and losers.

I'm always interested in winners.

So I asked him what he thought the answer was.




And don't forget to see sample free predicted games from my Lotto-80 membership site: thelottolife.com.

If you want to get started right now on winning the lottery, do this:

1. Buy the Silver Lotto System to get started: silverlotto.com
2. Buy the Lotto-80 System to make your game more productive: lotto-80.com
3. Get the PRO Custom Profiles to help you get the most from every game: silverlottopro.com









Make Every Play Day A Payday!
Ken Silver