Saturday, April 03, 2010

When Is A Lottery Winner Not One?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

"When is a winner not one?" - that sounds like a riddle, doesn't it?

And it is a riddle to some people.

Here's why...

When I went to my YouTube account this morning, I got a bit of a surprise.

YouTube informed me that one of my videos had a misleading title, and so they withdrew it.

The problem was this... I had called someone a Winner when they hadn't won any m.oney. 

The testimonial in question was about one of my Silverites (buyers of my system) who had got all the numbers correct - but had failed to play in that game.

I complained, but of course a vast juggernaut like YouTube just keeps on traveling down the highway without much thought to the individual on the roadside. Nothing changed.

The thing is - my complaint was legitimate. 

And here's why...

It's simple logic. 

If you get the numbers that pop out of the barrel, you've won.

Whether you bought tickets or not is immaterial.

The fact remains that my system performed at its best, and gave you the correct numbers. It's up to you to make them good by buying the ticket beforehand.

I can't be held responsible for people who do not play and fail to win.

And there are dozens of them, like Lester who is now $1 million short after getting all the numbers correctly picked:

---
...alas I let that fateful night go by when I did not buy, 
and the prize pool meant that $1M would have been won 
as my first line of numbers came up."

- Lester R . (Name and Address Supplied)
---

And if you look back through this blog you'll see many people who failed to play when they should. 

And lost a bundle.

Wouldn't you be spitting tacks if this was you?

So, do you know what you should be doing?

Sure you do ... keep playing.

Even if YouTube disagrees with me on one point or other, I know - as do thousands of others - my system works like crazy.

Don't ever give up.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver