Monday, April 26, 2010

How To Get The Best Lottery Winning Odds On The Smallest Budget

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]


Almost daily I get emails from Silver Lotto System players who ask the same question. 

Even though the answer is presented many times in the manual and on my websites, many players ask me this again and again...

"How many lines/tickets do I play?"

So here is the answer again, in case you missed the page in the manual. 

Use only as many lines/tickets as you can afford.

The Silver Lotto System and my other systems are designed to give you the best odds for the least amount of money.

So knock yourself out on a budget!

But the secret to being a lottery power player is not to scrimp and save.

It is to go big.

Play when you can invest the maximum number of lines/tickets in each game.

That's where you get the maximum benefit and payout.


Here's another question I get...

"Can you recommend other products that will help me get some spare cash?"

I've gone back through the other products I've recommended over the years, and one stands out consistently for being best value.

This one keeps getting top ratings, and is one of the few I signed up to be an affiliate for.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver