Monday, April 26, 2010

Could You Spend 5 Minutes Sending Off An Email To Make Some Easy Cash?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I've got a Special Offer right now on my Silver Lotto Sites.

Another site is now available, and I want to give you something extra SPECIAL when you buy it.

I don't have to make this offer.

In fact, all previous sites have been snapped up within minutes - even without this incentive.

But I like giving extra value, so here it is...

When you buy your own customized Silver Lotto Site, I'll GIVE you a 6 month Lotto-80 membership worth $143.00.

And because I don't like to leave anyone out, all previous buyers of a Silver Lotto Site will get this free membership too.

I'm not going to do a hard sell and tell you that the offer will be withdrawn in 24 hours.

I simply don't like putting these deadlines out any longer.

Especially for a popular concept site that gets sold so quickly.

Just consider it a bonus from me to you, no strings attached.


And in case you were wondering, a Silver Lotto Site is a great way to start an internet business because most of the hard work and setup is done for you.

All you have to do is send off an email a couple of times a week to an address I give you.

Takes 5 minutes a time.

Couldn't be simpler.

Could YOU spare 5 minutes a time to send an email?

I consider it one of the best investments you can make.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver