Thursday, April 08, 2010

The 3 Action Secrets To Winning The Lottery FAST!


My wife is a qualified counselor.

And a few days ago she persuaded me to take part in a program she teaches, designed to understand my personality style.

It's one of many management resources out there on the market, but she's having great success with this particular program.

A funeral director used it to better understand how to interact with his staff. 

Her church uses it to figure out how they can better help and understand their congregation's needs.

It's a shortcut to getting to know how people click.

You see, we all have different personalities and motivations.

Sometimes it's hard to understand how other people think. So this program has a great advantage in revealing the way they work.

I sat down in front of her computer, and completed the questionnaire within the 7 minutes required.

And when the results appeared, they were remarkable in their accuracy of how my brain works.

The program had exactly pinned down my personality style. 

And for me, some of it wasn't good.

Sure, most of the comments were very positive.

But it pointed out a big failing that affected me - as well as a large number of people... maybe even you today.

The good stuff...  well, I'm an extremely task-oriented person who is sensitive to problems.

I'm analytical and methodical, a problem solver, and have the power and authority to design and implement solutions.

Well, goody.

Those are exactly the traits I need for my Silver Lotto System business.

Except it left out one.

And it's one trait that I value highly.

Nowhere in the 15 page document - packed with accurate and insightful information about my personality style - was there anything about speed of progress.

In fact, it put me down as a plodder... a realist who were always weighs up options before making a decision. I think through alternatives and choices carefully.

That wasn't helpful.

Because I consider speed to be one of the most important traits any future winnner can possess.

In other words, moving fast by taking Action.

Not just ho-hum action, but taking Massive Action.

And the report was a wake-up call.

Because for years I have been bumbling along in a pleasant kind of way... meeting my average targets, and slacking off when I achieved them. I was an average guy getting average results.

This personality profile was a kick in the pants.

It brought home to me the importance of time and moving fast.

Because if you are aiming for tens of millions of dollars in lottery winnings, you can't afford to lounge around.

You MUST do everything in your power to accelerate that goal.

So I changed my mindset, and I'm getting things done faster than ever before.

And here's three ways I discovered to speed up the process and accelerate the chance of winning faster that I want to share with you:
  1. Play more games. While this tip seems a no-brainer, it's rare that people play their lottery game more than once a week. Look, you double the chances of a win if you play two games a week! Simple, isn't it?

    ---
    Just thought I'd update you since my last communication - Ken
    I have continued to win at EACH and EVERY draw I entered since
    purchasing your system. Again I won $500.00 this last Saturday,
    it's like having a part time job or something!!! To reiterate, I
    have won EACH and EVERY draw I entered.
    Yours truly, Diane
    (name and address supplied)
    ---


  2. Play more tickets. It's the same principle as No 1. Because when you increase opportunity, you also increase the rewards. But don't fall into the trap of splitting up your investment into many games. It just weakens your odds. My systems work because it has the potential to win more by using many tickets in one game. Keep the numbers up.

    ---
    Ken,
    OK i tried many other lotto programs and
    they all stank. i piled money in and got
    nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a
    while but i started to get some dollars.
    Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I
    never had that much money in my life its
    like 2 years wages all at one time. First
    thing I did was to get my cards paid of.
    Then I treated my G/F and family out. My
    name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
    John Nive, LA (name and address supplied)
    ---


  3. Aim high and move fast. Don't be content with smaller prizes, or games with instant rub-off results. Hit the Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto Max... these games with multi-million dollar jackpots are the ones you should be aiming for. When you have found one in your country, claim it and take massive action!

    ---
    Ken,
    I've won: $400.00, $300.00, $75.00, $50.00, $10.00, $5.00, $3.00 not just once but many times... I won every week for four months on Powerball. It was a great feeling...YOUR SYSTEM WORKS.
    Thank you
    Michael A. (ardo*****@alltel.net)
    ---

There's a big difference between hoping for a lottery win, and actually taking action to increase your chances of winning.

Don't dismiss these 3 tips lightly... they are all designed to help you move quickly towards your lottery winning goals when you combine them with my systems.

There's only a couple of days till Saturday's games.

Take action now... if you haven't bought the system you need for winning, do it now... fast!

If you have one already, use it.

Don't let any opportunity pass you by... time is short.








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver