Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Multiple Lottery Wins - Myth Or Possible?


In our country, last weekend's winning draw of over $10 million was taken by a woman with a secret.

And that secret was a previous first division win a couple of years ago.

You can bet she was surprised.

But it's quite common for players to win more than one large prize.

How they do it is no secret...

What they do tells us EXACTLY how we should be playing the lottery to win also.

And this is how...

I've mentioned double winnings quite a few times over the years in this newsletter.

And there is a common thread running through ALL these lucky players.

It's this: 

They play regularly and consistently, like Don:

---
Hi Ken
I have won consistently since I bought your 
Silver Lotto System. All totaled in about 3 
weeks is $4837.50. I spend about $30 per week 
which means that I have spent about $90 and 
have earned $4837.50. Pretty good return huh?

Don Kellough, Canada
---

The $10m winner above says since winning lotto the first time she still kept playing her weekly ticket.

And here's what keeps her going...

"I am an optimistic person and believe that anything 
is possible - it also gives me a chance to dream each 
week as well."

It's easy to give up sometimes.

But that's the reason why I write these articles every day or so.

To let you know that there are some amazing success stories out there - every day.

Read any book on any of life's winners and you will discover the same thing... they all possess a gritty determination against huge odds. Lotto is no different, believe me.

But most of us need some encouragement... to know it IS possible to take a tiny slip of paper and win a fortune.

---
Hi Ken,
I bought your system about two years ago, 
and I have been a constant winner since. 
To date I have won $33,675.00! 
My last win was this past Wednesday 
when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

J.M.R.
(name and email supplied)
---

That's a nice windfall for JMR, but even as little as $10 million could set most of us up for life.

Assuming you invest the lot and get 8-10% interest off the $10m investment - with tax deducted that's still $400-500,000 a year for the rest of your life.

Could you live on that - doing nothing?

All for a measly $2 ticket!

Can you understand why I push my winning system as hard as I can?

Because every opportunity you take - today,  this weekend - is gold waiting to be harvested.


One more thing on winning...

One of the most common misconceptions people have about my systems is that they think they need to spend a lot on tickets.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

Because of the massive odds increase when you use my system, you get a winning advantage with just a few dollars a game.

Sure, you odds improve the more tickets you have. Applies to anything.

But the likelihood of multiple wins is greater using my systems.

Give it a go!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver