Thursday, April 22, 2010

Have You Set An Outrageous Lottery Winning Goal Today?

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I want you to do something completely different today.

Those lottery winning goals you have... the nice home, the upgraded cars, the vacation in a tropical place...

Ditch them all!

That's correct. Throw them all away.

And instead replace them with a new set.

Except this set of goals will be different..

They will be outrageous - enormous even.

Nice place? Pah!

Desire a castle! A massive 50-room castle on 1000 acres of lush forest. With a driveway that takes a 20 minute drive to reach the mansion.

Getting a new car? 

Go on... acquire a fleet of European exotics with names like Aston Martin, Ferrari and Bugatti.

Vacation? 

Why vacation anyway?

Why shouldn't your life be one giant vacation, lived wherever you want in any country of the world? (Away from volcanoes would be good).

Before you laugh at my crazy advice and click away, think about this...

Thinking big ALWAYS makes an impact on your life. But most people are too busy leading lives of mediocrity to see any further than a week ahead.

You need to shock yourself into a different mindset for any change to happen.

It needn't be material possessions...

Could be altering vast numbers of lives for the better in some war-torn country.

Or providing water - the most precious commodity of all in most third-world countries. And it's always in short supply.

There's a myriad of things you could do...

But the most important is to start big. 

Let's repeat that... BIG.

Because miraculously, when you think this way, your actions follow.

In our case it's finding a way to get bigger lottery wins faster and more often.

So you'll:

---Buy more tickets
---Play more games
---Increase your stake.

Each one of those moves will improve your odds. Yes, each and every one.

---
Hi Ken;
I bought your system ... after several months of receiving your tips. I read your instructions and took my time creating my profiles. I followed your advice and play the best odds game of 5 of 35. My first play was only 5 picks from my profile 1. Nothing. I then followed the draws for several weeks checking if I would have won anything. Nothing. Then saved until I could play at least the 35 picks ($35) of profile 1. I won ten dollars. Well that was good. Saved again, reinvested that $10 into playing all of profile 1 again. I WON $100,000!!!!!! on my second try. Your system works and your tips are very important to follow. I'm continuing to play and expect to win again. I'll write again when I do. Thanks for a system that works.
Regards, Ron
Rlp*****@yahoo.com
---

Couple that with the power of my systems and you'll be unbeatable.

Don't be stingy or think small... your rich future is at risk!

Those mind blowing goals will seem moderate and easy when you have enough money to achieve them.

And the lottery is the only way - because most of us are not clever enough to run a hugely successful business.

Not well-off enough to have rich (and old) relatives to benefit from their passing.

Not talented enough in the fields of commerce and finance to make a killing on anything.

But we can win the lottery.

And we CAN do it when we throw all our resources at it.

I'm fond of telling a story about three partners in a glazing firm who poured all their spare cash into the lottery.

After three worrying and uneventful months, they suddenly won the jackpot. 

Milllions of dollars flowed into their banks, and they never had to worry about the realities of life again.

Their secret - like the multiple winners I mentioned in the last newsletter - was simply this: 

Massive and Unrelenting Action until they won.

Have YOU set your outrageous goal today?

In past issues I have mentioned a fantastic program you download to your computer to watch over 3,600 cable TV channels in High Definition, here: http://www.silver-lotto.com/tv

Today I'm suggesting you buy that as a reward for setting your massive goals.

Because every action should have its own reward.

The beauty of playing a lotto game is it only take a few minutes to do.

Then you've got a lot of time left over waiting for the results.

You can afford to spend a little leisure time having fun.









Happy Winning!
Ken Silver