Friday, April 16, 2010

How My Lottery Winning Prediction Software Scoops In The Winners


If you're a Lotto-Tips newsletter subscriber, you'll know each week on a Monday I choose a handful of lottery games at random from 75 others in my Lotto-80 private membership site.

I select 5 games which have a 50% chance or more of winning in the coming week.

This is used for players with the Silver Lotto System.

It's remarkably accurate, with at least one $100,000 winner and dozens more.

---

"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"

Ken,
I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest amount I've won since I bought your system... its been a real bonus. 

- Fiona B. (fio********@yahoo.com)

---

But there's one thing you probably didn't know.

Everyone who signs up for this low-cost membership gets another bonus... an extra free month's subscription.

I don't advertise this fact.

So why am I giving the extra month away?

The problem is that my membership site sign-up is not automated. 

I do everything by myself. And because it takes a while to get things completed (maybe 24 hours, or a little longer if you sign up in the weekend)... this bonus is my way of saying "Sorry for the delay."

But when I get it automated, I won't be able to give that free month away.

So if you've been undecided about joining my Lotto-80 membership, you'd better crank up that mouse and get over to http://www.lotto-80.com real fast.

And watch your winning chances soar for a tiny $7.80 a month (yes - it's actually that cheap!).


Here's an idea...

Why not use it to predict the Australian or USA Powerball? 

Did you know the USA game is up to a whopping $212 milllion this weekend?

Check out the the USA Powerball  System here: http://www.powerball-system.com.

And the Australian Powerball  here: http://www.silverlotto.com/powerball.htm.

Then take a look at the Lotto-80 membership site - and get in quick: http://www.lotto-80.com.








Happy Winning!
 Ken Silver