Thursday, April 01, 2010

Want To Win A Powerball Lottery Prize? How About Nearly $70 Off As Incentive?


[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

You know how my system works, don't you?

You mosy on over to any of my websites and buy the system.

Then - if you can't be bothered taking 30 minutes to fill out the chart - you buy a set of custom profiles.

This means all your work is done for you. You just have to transfer the numbers to your tickets.

Once only, done forever.

Easy.

But I've gone a step further...

What I've done today with the USA Powerball system is given you those custom profiles along with the Silver Lotto System

Then I discounted the price of both together heavily.

So you would pay $136 for both...

But to get them together, today, costs only $67.

Let's get a little more excited about this...

Because in just a couple of days time, you could win Powerball's $103 milllion on offer right now.

And in case you're wondering about what advantage my Powerball system gives you - check this out...

The current odds of winning a jackpot are one chance in 195 milllion.

My system brings it down to as low as 1 chance in 13. 

Big change!

Don't sit on your click finger - because you only have a couple of days before the jackpot strikes.

To save nearly $70 right now, go here: http://powerball-system.com

P.S. Did I tell you there's only a couple of days to go!

What could you do with $103 milllion - and probably more - by the time Saturday rolls around?

Get started, don't dillydally: http://powerball-system.com








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver