Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Play A Canadian Lottery And Want To Win It? Read This Fast!

 [blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

I love Canada.

Went there a couple of decades ago, and loved the countryside and the scenery - but especially the people.

They are warm and welcoming. I was even taken around a large lake one afternoon on a joyride by a couple of friendly folk who insisted I see their neighborhood.

I was very impressed, and even considered living there.

But life intervened.

Anyhow, that's a very distant connection to what I have to say now.

It's about the Canada Special I have going at http://www.silverlotto.com/discountCanada.htm.

I'm putting up the price to $87.

Considering it's presently $67, down from $192.50, the new rise is still a massive bargain.

But getting it cheap is even better, right?

Take a look.

You get Custom Profiles for 3 games in Canada.

That means you don't have to do any figurin' or mathematical stuff.

Just transfer the numbers there to your tickets in a once-only step.

Get over to it! 

In a day or two the silly low price will be gone: http://www.silverlotto.com/discountCanada.htm








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver