Sunday, April 11, 2010

This Week's Winning Lottery Predictions, And Me In A Photo


I want to talk about an unusual framed photo I have hanging on my garage wall.

But first...

On this day each week I select 5 lottery games at random from 76 other game days in my private membership Lotto-80 System (http://www.lotto-80.com).

I choose the games which have a more than 50% chance of winning this coming week, when played using the Silver Lotto System.

It also includes all games for the Silver Lotto PRO System: 
http://www.silverlottopro.com

THIS WEEK'S PICKS: (Sorry - available only to my subscribers. Sign up here free:
http://www.silverlotto.com/#ezine

If you need to know the exact day and winning chances for the games you should play, go here: http://www.lotto-80.com.

And stay subscribed to the newsletter... this information is available only to you as a subscriber.


OK, let's talk about the framed photo on my garage wall.

It's one that brings a warm glow to my heart every time I look at it.

Because it's a picture of me in a group of people, standing in front of a Porsche GT1.

It was taken when I joined 30 others in a special skills driving day.

What's so hot about that, you ask?

Well, if you look closely... you'll see I'm the shortest in the group.

I'm actually average height - hey, taller than Tom Cruise - but these guys were pretty up there.

I'm also the oldest of the group. By a decade or two.

But here's why this picture affects me so much...

Because firstly, everyone in that group - except me - is a Porsche owner. Some even have more than one of these exotic sports cars. If nothing else, this means they are serious drivers.

And secondly, one or two of them even races competitively on the track.

But just a couple of hours after this photo was taken, I was clutching the equivalent of a driving Oscar, having beat them all.

I had never raced on a track, but I won the slalom course outright against all these experienced drivers.

And every day I look at the photo, I'm reminded that it isn't how old you are. It isn't how tall you are, fat or thin - or even how good looking.

You can beat the best in your field if you have the right attitude.

So if you're feeling a little disadvantaged right now... maybe life isn't dealing you a top hand... remember this.

It isn't what you are, but what you can do. You CAN achieve anything you put your mind to... from winning Lotto... to being the best you can be in anything.

Nothing is impossible when you have enough desire.

That picture inspires me to go out each week and buy my lottery tickets. Because I know that taking action is the first step to winning.

Now, if you think hard enough, you'll come up with your own winning example. 

Make full use of it!




I suggest you get started with Lotto-80 to give you an unfair winning line advantage over other lotto players: http://www.lotto-80.com 

Beat them to the jackpot, like Fiona here:

---
"MAJOR PRIZE WON - I GOT $100,000.00!"

Ken,

I won $100,000 using your Silver Lotto System and the clever 
Lotto-80 system. Its been the biggest amount I've won since 
I bought your systems... 

- Fiona B. (fio********@yahoo.com)
---











Happy Winning!
Ken Silver