Saturday, April 24, 2010

Stop Reading Rubbish And Start Winning The Lottery!

[blogphotoKenSilver.JPG]

My wife called out to me just now from her next door home office, "What are you doing right now dear?"

I replied, "Just reading some emails."

"So, when do you think you will be coming up for breakfast?" she asked.

"Just another few minutes," I answered. "I think I'm on to something big!"

I was joking.

You see, I've just a few minutes ago finished reading yet another email trying to get me to buy a money-making scheme.

There are dozens of them each day that pour into my In folder.

I don't really have time to read them.

But I do anyway.

Because I need to find out how to better improve my products, and these laughable promotional pieces are a goldmine.

Because they tell me what to avoid when I write to you.

The rant is always the same...

"I was 49 and broke, living in my car, when I suddenly discovered the secret to..."

Or,

"If you can visualize your future, in 10 minutes a day you can live the milllionaire dream!..."

So I don't want my newsletters that I write to you to sound the same... empty promises and wide-ranging statements...

But sometimes they do.

When you're as enthusiastic as I am about my products, maybe my text starts to sound a little over-the-top.

Sorry, I can't avoid it. 

See, after nearly 20 years selling my system, I'm just as keen to spread the word as I was back at the start, sitting broke in a squalid one-bedroom hovel... oh, hang on... that's not me - it's someone else's story :)

But there is a difference between my system and the rubbish I read...

My system is based on predictable number patterns.

And it makes successful playing easy.  

Whenever I play using the Lotto-80 system, I come away with up to a 98% success rate, That means I get a prize of some value in almost every game I play.

With my standard system, it's a 80% win rating. That's a prize in 8 games out of every 10 I play.

Now, I don't make these figures up - they are reliable and ongoing.

When I follow my own system, the winning figures are consistent.

Compare that to the rubbish I read - the same stuff that clogs up your mailbox too - about how you can improve your life by spending $500 on a set of secret info DVD's, or how one man made a milllion in 24 hours while sleeping.

They never work for most folk.

Only a favored few can accomplish them.

Yet my claims are workable by anyone.

You don't need special skills, talent or a giant network of friends to win at the lottery.

All you do is fill out a few tickets that you pass over the counter to a friendly face, and a couple of days later come back and collect a prize.

It couldn't be easier.

---
Ken,
OK i tried many other lotto programs and
they all stank. i piled money in and got
nothing back. So i tried yours. it took a
while but i started to get some dollars.
Then last week I got $77,000. wow!!!! I
never had that much money in my life its
like 2 years wages all at one time. First
thing I did was to get my cards paid of.
Then I treated my G/F and family out. My
name is like gold in my home. Thanks!!!
John Nive, LA
---


Some days I'm tempted to put all my skill and experience into a manual. 

I know it will sell like crazy.

But then I'd have to start writing spammy emails like the rubbish I read each day. 

And I can't do it for another important reason...

For a start, there's very few people who can start and run a business from scratch and succeed. 

On the net or off - it takes a lot of chutzpa and a certain x-factor to start and keep going to success.

Compare that to an automated business like my Silver Lotto Sites: http://www.silverlottosites.com

There you can pick up your own website, do a few minutes of easy work a day, pull in some cash and maybe build a nice investment as you go.

No skill, easy to do.

And I don't have to write any rubbishy jargon to promote it. 

It sells itself.

Like my Silver Lotto System too: http://www.silverlotto.com.

Anyone can fill in a few tickets in a one-time action, then get the chance to strike it Big in the lottery stakes.

And it's definitely better odds than trying to build a business built on over-the-moon 'facts' and outdated get-rich-quick methods that these shysters try and sell you.

If you're getting more emails than you have time to read, and you're getting nowhere or spending a fortune finding out what you already know, ditch them!

Cut the deadwood out of your life and spend more time doing real-world, actionable stuff.

If nothing else, make time to stay positive. 

Because motivation and persistence in one field will get you further than anything else you read.

Get rid of the rubbish you're reading and concentrate on what really works... a system backed up by numbers and facts and logic is better than anything else in these uncertain times.

---
- $3.2 Million by Maher M... a 6th share.
- $281,183.00 by Robert Whelan.
- $175,000.00 miss by Larry... sadly an accident
stopped him from buying his winning tickets.
- $100,000 by Phil F.
- $100,000.00 by Ron B.
- $70,634.60.00 on the Canada 6/49 by Murray B.
- Numerous smaller wins of up to $5,000.00 by
many Silverites (buyers of my system)

---

Here's a start: 

1. Grab an investment site from http://www.silverlottosites.com (more coming if they are sold).

2. Upgrade your Silver Lotto System with Lotto-80: http://www.lotto-80.com.

3. Stop reading rubbish!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver