Monday, November 03, 2008

See Your Lottery Future For The Price Of A Hamburger






Every once in a while, my research brings up trends that improve the odds of winnning.

And so it is now with the Lotto-80 System.

Remember that one? ... my predictive play system which uses the easy-to-see red and green boxes?: http://www.lotto-80.com

It's easier than filling out an election ballot slip.

Red = don't play this game.
Green = Go go go!

Well, I've made it better...

For some years I just put out the day of the week on the Lotto-80 System that I recommend members should play. Maybe like a Wednesday game instead of a Saturday. 

Not because the odds were better, but because fewer players use that day and the winning payouts are likely to be higher.

But I got so many players wanting to use their usual Saturday game, that I've worked out the Lotto-80 System to include all days of play.

Now, if your game is played on two or more days of the week, you now get a choice to play the game with the highest predictive recommendation.

And the membership price is the same! (For now!)

Hike on over there. Check if your game is on the list, and see your lotto future for the price of a hamburger a month.

It truly costs that little. (Until I put that  up soon. Yep, all that extra work has to paid for somehow): http://www.lotto-80.com







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. My Lotto-80 System ramps up your possible odds to over 92%. That means for every 10 games you play using it, you're likely to win a prize in 9 of them.

P.P.S. Each month I use the previous odds figures and add them to the research. That further strengthens the prediction factors (See my blog post on it). 

And it's so easy to use. Don't wait till the election's over - start now. 


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend