Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How Much Should You Spend To Win The Lottery?






One of the more common questions I get each week is this: how much do I need to spend on a lotto game to get winnings?

Well, it could be as little as a couple of bucks on one line of a coupon to get yourself $100 milllion... but you need to know which line! :-)

The answer comes from the testimonies from a large number of players using the Silver Lotto System, or its big brother, the Silver Lotto PRO System.

And it's less than you think.

Probably $10-$12 a game with the Silver Lotto System could increase your winning chances a lot.

Don Kellough spent a little more, but look at his results:

---
...I spent $30 on our 6/49 draw and 5 of 
my numbers paid for $1,889.40 and I also 
got 4 numbers for $68.40 a grand total 
of $1,957.80. I just checked my numbers 
and I got 5 numbers again for another 
$2,463 for the December 22nd draw. That's 
a total of $4420.80 in one week. 
Amazing system!

Don Kellough, Canada
---


Without my systems, most people play for years and don’t get a cent. 

Then, when they use my Silver Lotto System or PRO, it's like a light bulb goes off in their head. For the first time in their lives, they get a return for their money.

---
Ken, it took me 2 plays and I won $336... 
I have never won a lotto in my life, and 
heavens knows I've played my share. I 
take my hat off to you. Needless to say 
your site is a winner with me!!

Dave Kell. UK
---

There are many testimonials like that.

Once you understand the power of the Silver Lotto Systems, then you can make your dollars go much further. 








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver

P.S. I think you should start buying up all my systems as quickly as possible. 

Do it now.


>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend