Thursday, November 20, 2008

Climb The Winning lottery Ladder






Before I start, how are you getting on with my 72 hour timetable from yesterday's post? Time's running out!

OK, back to now...

I retired from ladder climbing yesterday.

Over the past week I had been painting some of my house, and it's a three storey place. So I used my trusty Little Giant ladder to get to some high parts. 

I enjoy doing this kind of work myself. My lottery income means I have time to myself and can spend it as I wish. 

So a little exercise and sunshine, doing what I want, is just fine.

But I got thinking. Someone I know fell off a ladder a couple of days ago. It was just 3 meters (10 ft), but he broke his arm badly. He will need 6 months therapy at least, and his life will be severely restricted. 

No driving, writing or table tennis.

The accident rate for Do-It-Yourselfers around the world is very high indeed. I have two friends who have fallen from high places and permanently damaged themselves.

I knew I was toying with danger every time I climbed that ladder. A strong gust of wind, an insect distraction, and my days as a writer could be over.

Now, I'm not accident-prone. In fact, I can hardly remember any time when I have fallen accidentally in my lifetime - just once on a motorcycle, out of 20 years of riding - and not much else. 

Some people are centered in a way that reduces the chance of an accident. And often it is a mental shift... generally people that are clumsy or accident-prone have a negative outlook which affects the way they move. Not my theory - but one that is recognized.

So I take care to reduce risk. And I decided for the really high areas to hire some professional painters.

I'm giving up the risk and letting someone else manage it for me.

Lotto is the same. 

Even though the stakes are low - just $10 or $20 a game for some - it is still a risk. You play against extreme odds. 

So, like the painting, it makes sense to employ a professional system like my Silver Lotto PRO System (http://www.silverlottopro.com) which gets you up to a remarkable 99% winning odds.

So many of us try to save money by doing the risky tasks ourselves. But you get better results employing professionals.







Happy Winning!
Ken Silver




>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend