Monday, November 24, 2008

Poor Economy Means Lottery Bargains For You






As so often happens in life, sometimes a bad economy can be a good thing.

And today is going to be VERY good for you!

If you remember, I recently wrote about my country's currency rate.

Because of the poor economy it is at an all-time low.

Today it got worse.

This means that all my Silver Lotto System prices - which are all sold in US dollars - actually give me more of my own country's dollars when they are converted by my bank. 

This is very good for both you and me. Because it means I can slash my prices to the bone and still make a profit... and you get cheaper prices too.

But don't expect them to stay this low forever, even to next week. As soon as the dollar rises again, I'll have to increase prices to compensate.

These are today's reductions:

Silver Lotto System: 
Reduced by US$57.05 - http://www.silverlotto.com

PRO System Custom Profiles: 
Reduced by US$60.00 - http://www.silverlottopro.com

Don't keep putting it off, buy today while prices are in your favor!








Happy Winning!
Ken Silver




>>  Take the free Quiz - could YOU be the next Lotto Millionaire?
>> Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter
>> Send this post  to a friend