Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Winners - or Whiners!






One of the biggest issues I harp on about time and time again is for winners to have persistence.

Without it, you're just stepping further away each week from dramatically changing your life for the better.

Remember I said a while back that very few people use my method to its max?

Well, not only that, but many players using other systems also actively criticize the Silver Lotto System. They do this on discussion groups and forums.

But here's the amazing point...

Not one of them admits to winning any major - or even minor prizes - with their OWN systems, or other systems they use.

Not one of them, anywhere that I can see.

But they are all vocal in their posts on how my system is a 'scam' (it's not) and why it won't work (it does), yet every one of them conveniently ignore the hundreds of winners who won using my system. Hundreds of testimonies that I put up in almost every Lotto-Tips newsletter, just like Murray here:

---
Hi Ken;

Just thought I would share this good news. I've started a pool at work with your system with about 18 co-workers, we've won a little here and the the most was $83.00 until now, we just won $70,634.60 on the 6/49 in Canada...

Thanks So much!
Murry B.
---

Why are these home-made critics so stoopid - when good news like this is staring them in the face?

I don't make these testimonies up... every one is genuine. It is illegal to put made-up testimonies. Having been a professional journalist for decades I'm very aware of the legalities of fabricated testimonies.

So why does my system get criticized so much?

I have no idea. But I'll tell you this...

The more my system gets criticized, the happier I am.

For these 3 reasons:

  1. Fewer people will buy it. Which means that the winning share in any game is spread out among fewer winners. Which means a larger portion of a prize is shared for you and I.

  2. The less work I have to do answering people's debates, and the more time I can spend with my Silverites...those satisfied buyers of the Silver Lotto System.

  3. With less admin work, I can spend more time working out ways to improve the System to benefit my loyal Silverites.

So while the rest of the world whinges and wonders, carps and criticizes... a quiet handful of us hugely successful Silverites are laughing all the way to the bank.

You can join us, or keep on finding out why other losers are so good at criticizing one of the most unique lotto winning systems in the world!

But you will need to do something right now.

Last thing, have you visited my free 55-page "Lotto Secrets Revealed" manual? See it here: www.lotto-secrets.com

Enjoy, and win!

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter