Saturday, March 29, 2008

What Others Say ABout Me






On my Silver Lotto System website I tell you about hundreds of testimonials from winners that I haven't had time to put up yet.

It's true. But many of them aren't BIG winners - they don't have million dollar winnings.

In fact, some of them are just friendly people happy to tell me that for the first time in years they are actually starting to making winning progress.

But who cares about the amount. They are getting winning success now... when for years they had been losing. And the more winnings they get, the more successful the system and their future chances. Just stands to reason. The Big One is just a ticket away!

Here's a quick cut-and-paste from my testimony folder:

---
PS.I won $2,349,30 jan19 - Barry W.
---
I've started using your Lotto Pro Custom Profile about three weeks now, and what I find is truly amazing. This week, I used the same format to calculate some numbers to play in the Lotto Super 7 and to my amazement, I won $60 and a lot of free play. - DB, Canada
---
Just to let you know that I’ve had another 2 wins. This was with the Pro set of numbers with a 1st line and 12th line producing winning tickets in the UK Lottery. - John D.
---
Just to let you know that I’ve had my first win with your system. It was only £10 but as I’ve haven’t won anything for years I think it’s a good start. - JD, UK.
---
I'm very happy with my first profile you sent me and have had a few little wins with it. - Sandra O.
---
I found your system extremely easy to set up and use. So far have had 2 wins - small but still wins. Means the system is working. Will increase line numbers with the winnings. Persistence pays. - Gordon.
---
I played my first Lotto using your system this past Saturday. I won $30. Not a big win, but this is the first time I've ever won any money in a Lotto. - Tony W.
---
I have won 3 numbers on the super lotto last Saturday. - Sofia M.
---
First time I have used your numbers in Oz Lotto using your lotto 80 predictions and system I have won a minor prize. - Kevin N.
---
Hi Ken, purchased your system about 1 1/2 months or so. I've been winning $5, $10 and many free tickets. I've never won as often as I do now. I can't wait to win the larger amounts. Just wanted to let people know out there that it is well worth the money. - Laura R.
---
Well I actually won the very first time I used your system to the tune of $309. I felt pretty good that this was a good system but since then I have hit about 3 times but only for $12 a couple of times and then some replays. - Jim G.
---
After I got your system I've won $10.50,$39.00 and $9.00 on the Fantasy 5 lotto and about 25 free tickets. I've won more with the system and more often than I did before I got the system. - s.f.in tampa
---
I USE YOUR SYSTEM FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER PURCHASE LAST SATURDAY IN MY STATE'S LOTTO 6/49. WITH THE LOTTO 80 PROGRAM AS A GUIDE...I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYE. I GOT 4 NUMBERS IN ONE PLACE AND 3 NUMBERS IN THREE PLACES. - CHRYS.
---
I have won $60(singapore dollars) for first time i have used your Silver Lotto System to purchase the Singapore TOTO last Monday. - SK Foo.
---


Don't forget, I also have many high prize winning testimonies - just go to http://www.silverlotto.com to see them.

Have you taken the first steps so you can write to me about your own success?


Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter