Sunday, March 02, 2008

More Persistent Winners Reveal Their Successes






Two quick items of interest before I reveal Today's Tip:

1. Did you find my "Lotto Secrets Revealed" manual a real eye-opener? I thought so. If you haven't got your copy yet, just remember it's free - the only requirement is that you send it to one friend by asking them to visit the website. Easy! Go there now and get yours.

2. Is your email host either Earthlink or Mindspring? If you have been trying to email me and are not getting an answer, it isn’t because I don’t reply. I do--to every email. The problem could be with their new challenge/response system that is gobbling up my replies. So put me on your whitelist there.

OK, back to business...

Numbers are not coming up yet, even though you've followed the Silver Lotto System, or bought my Custom Profiles?.

One of the most difficult parts of using a lottery system - especially a winning system like mine which seems to be giving everyone success - is the waiting to win. Read and learn:

(The following are genuine testimonies on file)

---
Dear Ken,
It took 3 months of trying but I finaly made it!
I got $4340.00 last week through your lotto
program with several winning tickets. It took a
while before I even got some wins and they were
small $20 ones, but as you told me I kept going
and it paid off!! This is really handy just in
time for my sons birthday.
Thanks a lot!!
Kathy G.
USA.
--
Hi Ken,
This is R.S one of the Silverites who bought the
Silver Lotto System.I had purchased it 45 days back.
I have started using it in my lotto games.Out of the
few games that I have played regularly,I have hit 3
numbers right out of the possible 6 numbers , 4 times .
Though the disappointment of missing the jackpot only
by three numbers all the four times was initially there,
I tend to see it positively.Atleast,I am moving in the
right direction.All I need to do is persevere and keep
playing until I get the big one.
R S.
Satya**********@yahoo.com
---

They hit on the simple solution and won... the answer is Patience and Persistence.

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter