Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Reason You Didn't Get $281,183,09 Today Is...






I'm going to make a bold statement today.

And it's this...

If you are not getting any wins from the Silver Lotto System after a few games, you are doing something wrong.

What's this? I'm blaming YOU instead of ME?

Don't worry... there is method in my madness. You see, I know my system works by the hundreds of genuine testimonials I get, like Robert here:

---
Dear Ken,
I'm writing to advise you that my aunt
and uncle won a major prize in our
Tattslotto on Saturday night. Details:
1 of 10 winners in Tattslotto Draw 2117:
Won $281,183,09 share.
Robert Welan,
Australia
---

The real reason you don’t get prizes is this:

1. You don't play enough lines in each game.
2. You don't persist playing long enough.

So I'm going to throw out a challenge to you. It's exactly the same one I put on my web site, but I'm going to emphasize it here.

PROMISE #1: If you don't get a prize of any kind within three months, you are definitely doing something wrong. That's the time for you to send in your Profile and let me check it. Just go to my support web page and follow the instructions for getting your Profile checked.

PROMISE #2: If you haven't gotten any wins after that, I'm going to give you exclusive membership to my Lotto-80 System for free. See my Silver Lotto Systemwebsite again for the details.

What are you waiting for!

Subscribe to my free Lotto-Tips newsletter